Physiotherapists are experts in diagnosing and treating musculoskeletal pain and movement dysfunctions. Using evidence based research and techniques, we are able to accurately assess and diagnose the cause of your pain and treat the underlying muscle imbalances and joint dysfunctions to relief your pain and restore you to active living. To ensure lasting optimal outcomes, we will explain to you why you have your pain, what you can do to maintain the flexibility you gain through Physiotherapy and how you can prevent future injuries.
Some common conditions we treat are
- Neck Pain and Headaches – symptoms such as pain in the base of your head, neck and shoulders; stiff neck joints where you feel pain when trying to turn your head;
- Back Pain and Sciatica – symptoms such as pain in your lower back and down to your thigh; pain with sitting; pain with sitting to standing;
- Sports Injuries – symptoms such as pain in your knee after running; pain in your ankle after rolling onto it during sports; pain in your elbow when playing tennis or golf;
- Shoulder Pain and Injuries – symptoms such as pain around your shoulder and difficulty lifting your arm up; pain between the shoulder blades causing you discomfort at night when you lie down;
- Knee Pain – symptoms such as pain inside your knee joint; feeling of weakness when climbing stairs; feeling like your knee gives way at times without warning;
- Fractures and Bad Ankle Sprains – symptoms such as unable to put weight on your leg; swelling and pain in the ankle after a fall;
Physiotherapy and early intervention can effectively treat the above concerns with good outcomes. Early treatment minimizes pain, swelling and tissue damage, prevents stiffness and ensures a quicker return to sports and other activities.
Don’t put up with pain for another day, call us on 02 9790 4233 or book now for an appointment with our expert Physiotherapists to get back to pain free living!"